Need a few tips. ;)

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
Canon Rumors Premium
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
I took the following photo of my grandson using my R and a Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4.

I did create a preset in light room, but after I got over to photoshop I did even more tweaking. I am very happy with the result. I saved the photo and then exited lightroom and photoshop.

Is there any way I can take the finished photo and retrace my steps to create some kind of preset in Photoshop, or is it too late? Thank you!

Attachments

• Patio 1 web.jpg
    Patio 1 web.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 187
It depends how you saved the file. If you saved it as a .psd or .tif then just open it again (Open Original) and look at the adjustment layers, the history won't be there but the layers will.

If you saved it as a jpeg or if you flattened it then there is nothing you can do unless you run a Time Machine style backup program.

Upvote 0
It depends how you saved the file. If you saved it as a .psd or .tif then just open it again (Open Original) and look at the adjustment layers, the history won't be there but the layers will.

If you saved it as a jpeg or if you flattened it then there is nothing you can do unless you run a Time Machine style backup program.
Rats

Upvote 0