First time in my Life will be on Cruise Ship

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
yorgasor said:
What?! You went on a Caribbean Cruise photo shoot and you didn't take me?! I thought we had a deal!

Great pics though :)

Ha, Ha, Ha, Sorry Dear friend yorgasor.
Last year, I do not know that you live just 30 minutes southeast of my home, And I just go to have Fun with my family---Yes, May be next time.
Have a great Saturday night and the whole Sunday.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
ajfotofilmagem said:
Dear friend Surapon. Nice pictures you have there. 8) But the temperature was not cold these days? ::) On the other hand, here in Brazil we are sweating with temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius at this time of year. ;)

Wow, 30 degree " C " in Brazil = To In Thailand, my Mom country Now. In North Carolina, my Adopt Home town for 40 years, Have the Late Summer Season Temperature same as Brazil too= Super hot and high Humidity., But Now To night = Will be - 8 Degree " C "
Good Saturday Night to my dear Teacher, Mr.ajfotofilmagem
Thanks you, Sir, Glad that you like the Photos in Cruise Ship.
Thanks again for your good words.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
weko said:
Wow! Looks like you had a fantastic vacation! Seeing you pictures makes me feel like I just had a vacation too! 8) Thanks for posting.

Thanks, Dear Friend Weko.
Yes, Vacation on Cruise ship are great and super Cheap per Day, Only thing that Bad = Great FOOD in 24 Hours, and make me gain weight 5 pounds with in 4 days----Ha, Ha, Ha.
Have a good night.
Surapon

Upvote 0