Canon shows of APS-C dual-lens fisheye and stereoscopic lenses at CES

koenkooi

CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
Do you know any kids between 10-14? The Oculus/Meta Quest comes off when the parental restriction kicks in or the battery runs out, and not before.
I can believe that!
I was also unconvinced about using fingers on touchscreen, because no one could stand a screen littered with greasy fingerprints, right?

I think I have my old Viewmaster still around, I should find that and show that to my kids before they turn 10-14 :)

Upvote 0
Sep 20, 2020
Just to remember
IGB_006055_Visore_stereoscopico_portatile_Museo_scienza_e_tecnologia_Milano.jpg

Brewster-type stereoscope, 1870

I would rather hold something to my face than wear something on my head.

Upvote 0
Sep 20, 2020
I was also unconvinced about using fingers on touchscreen, because no one could stand a screen littered with greasy fingerprints, right?
I was like that.
I hated fingerprints on screens.
Although, touch screens are better at repelling fingerprints and I have gotten more tolerant.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
I love 3D photography. When I was 11 (many years ago) my father gave me an Exacta Varex SLR and with it came the 3D lens adaptor and a 3D viewfinder which doubled as a 3D viewer for the slides.
About 10 years ago I bought a Fuji W3 point and shoot which has a 3D display on the back. Great fun!
I'm glad to see the return of 3D photography.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

justaCanonuser

Grab your camera, go out and shoot!
Feb 12, 2014
Frankfurt, Germany
Do you know any kids between 10-14? The Oculus/Meta Quest comes off when the parental restriction kicks in or the battery runs out, and not before.
If there ever will be future archeologists digging out our bones, they will find strangely deformed human skulls in the layers of the 21st century.

Upvote 0