Canon U.S.A. Redefines Imaging Excellence at NAB 2024

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
MELVILLE, NY, April 10, 2024 – Canon U.S.A., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce its participation in the 2024 NAB Conference, where it will showcase its latest developments and solutions, including a new next-gen broadcast lens. Throughout its expanded booth (#C3825), Canon will offer attendees new opportunities to explore the future of

See full article...

john1970

EOS R3
CR Pro
Dec 27, 2015
Northeastern US
They just want to get rid of all the disloyal customers before they release the R1
I doubt a few months additional wait would really sway any serious users to switch brands, but one never knows. Over the years I have switched between Nikon, Canon and Sony, but presently I primarily use a Canon kit with a significantly smaller Nikon kit.

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
I doubt a few months additional wait would really sway any serious users to switch brands, but one never knows. Over the years I have switched between Nikon, Canon and Sony, but presently I primarily use a Canon kit with a significantly smaller Nikon kit.
Mainly, I've been posting silly things lately, but specifically the comment you replied to was inspired by someone that said they would go to Sony if Canon did announce whatever s/he wanted at the NAB show. I hope it's just one person thinking like this, but there is always the claim, "I'm sure there are more people like me!" We will find out if two days after the show every used photography shop in the world says, "we can't buy anymore used Canon products because of the NAB show..."

About switching between Nikon and Canon. Do you have trouble with the focus ring direction or any other differences??

Upvote 0

RunAndGun

CR Pro
Dec 16, 2011
Mainly, I've been posting silly things lately, but specifically the comment you replied to was inspired by someone that said they would go to Sony if Canon did announce whatever s/he wanted at the NAB show. I hope it's just one person thinking like this, but there is always the claim, "I'm sure there are more people like me!" We will find out if two days after the show every used photography shop in the world says, "we can't buy anymore used Canon products because of the NAB show..."

About switching between Nikon and Canon. Do you have trouble with the focus ring direction or any other differences??

Considering the focus of NAB, doubtful. ;)

Upvote 0